Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Blue Fridays!

Hello to all!
I hope that your first week of November has been as exciting and inspiring as mine has been.  I love nothing more than to fire up Twitter and see post after post being diabetically centered.  Some celebrating Blue Fridays, others busting myths I enjoy them all so much.  I did have to miss Diabetes Social Media Advocacy this Wednesday but I have a good reason!  (Just so you know, DSMA or Diabetes Social Media Advocacy is a live Twitter chat every Wednesday evening discussing every topic under the sun.  I must admit I am horribly addicted to Twitter.  You know, they say that the first step is admitting it!)


My week has been spent in the theatre preparing for my companies new show Duos.  It's our 5th year anniversary so it has to be excellent!  Since I was healing from surgery and not going to rehearsal for the past 3 months I'm not in the show...well I'm in the show, you're just not supposed to see me.  I'm the creepy tech girl with her headset all dressed in black panicking about getting the rigging set at the right moment or if the curtain is closed on time.  I messed up pretty badly in dress rehearsal last night but I think tonight will be better.  I'm just not used to being the backstage personnel!  I have some great blogging ideas I've picked up while sitting backstage for hours this week for future blogging, so stay posted.


Anyways, this is a little wee post as I need to keep going with my day.  Tonight is opening night!  I just wanted to say to all a Happy Blue Friday and if you're confused as to what Blue Fridays are let my handy video companion explain it for you!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4jha40fok8


I searched in my wardrobe for blue items and I think it's time for me to go shopping.  I did paint my toenails blue for some added detail.


And with that, I humbly submit to you, my very very very first Blue Friday!  This photograph was taken by my Physio Therapist Lisa in therapy this morning.






Enjoy, and happy Blue Friday to you all!


-Exit Stage Left

1 comment: