Friday, August 3, 2012

Photos of one fantastic duet

Hey fabulous people!
I know, I know, it's been a month and I haven't posted anything.  I bit of a little more than I could chew with my chemistry and math summer courses along with teaching another anatomy class.  I made it through and collected two more A's to add to my pre-med basket but I certainly have missed posting my blog.


I continued to work on rehearsal for Sanspointe's next show and I want to share some new photos with you!  These are from a brand new duet between me and Michelle.  It is full of lifts, and rolls and I was so sore afterward.  I love how the two tallest dancers were the ones lifting each other!  My pump stuck with me through it all though.


Also stay tuned a two part video special I'll be filming while on my short vacation to my home country of Canada.  I just flew into Calgary Alberta this afternoon and am having a lovely time relaxing with my friends.  I'll be answering all the lovely questions I've been getting about my pump as well as how to insert a dexcom sensor on your arm without any help!  Yes, it's possible and easy!


Get excited!

Michelle and I are the same size!  I was sore from all those lifts!

I enjoyed this backwards jump


Michelle and I in my favorite pose.  My knee hurt for days!








-Exit Stage Left

No comments:

Post a Comment