Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Tasty Surprise!

So I'm going to risk sounding like a dork but I'm going to say it anyways.  I adore muffins!  It just sucks that every kind of muffin I can get my hands on is 400 calories and 60g of carbs.  They're just not even worth the trouble anymore.  


Until now!
Check them out...ThinSlim Foods


While I was procrastinating I found a website that supposedly makes muffins that are ridiculously low in carbs, calories and don't skyrocket your blood sugar.  My first thought was that, like all other "diet" foods, those muffins would taste like cardboard or make my tummy sick from all the artificial sweeteners. Somehow against my better judgement I ordered a few and they just arrived in the mail today.  You know what?!?!?!  They're delicious!  I seriously cannot believe it.  40 calories and 12g of carbs per muffin.  I'm in diabetic ballerina heaven.


Yum Yum Yum!  Next I'll try blueberry!




I thought this information was too juicy to keep to myself so I'm sharing it!  Try them out!  For once you may actually find diet muffins that taste like real muffins.

-Exit Stage Left

No comments:

Post a Comment