- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c ground meat or bacon bits (I used the bacon bits!)
- 1/2 c diced green bell peppers
- 1/8 c mayonaise
- 1/8 c water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Grease 6 muffin tins with cooking spray, or coconut oil
- Beat the eggs and add the ground meat, bell peppers, water, mayonnaise and season with salt and or pepper. Combine well.
- Scoop equal portions into the 6 muffin tins
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until a knife inserted into the muffins comes out clean
- Remove from the oven, let cool and dive in!